Marriage & nikah services
Marriage and nikah services at Bilal Masjid
Bilal Masjid Trust (Greenford) is registered to conduct civil and Islamic marriages.
Alhamdulillah Bilal Masjid provides the nikkah service to our community. It can be arranged with an appointment with Imam through office. Please note the following;
We need the following documents and information before Nikah:
- Passport or Driving Licence – we need your passport or driving license as a photo ID.
- Proof of Address – we need your current utility bill or bank statement as a proof of address
- Date of Nikah
- Preferred Time – We will do our best to meet preferred times (Imam’s availability), however, there will be occasions when this may not be possible
- Birth Certificates – For the Bride and Bridegroom. If names have changed the Original copy of the Deed Poll
- Divorcees – Decree Absolute & Talaq Documents in accordance with Islamic Sharia
- Widow/Widower – Former spouses death certificate
Court Marriages: We advise all couples to register their marriage at the Marriage registration office (Civic center, Brent) first before Nikah. For further details please contact Imam Asjad Rahman